Day 7: A Photo That Makes You Happy


As a former teacher, I have learned so many wonderful things from the beautiful children that I have taught and hold so many wonderful memories from the brief but meaningful moments we have shared together. If you are lucky in life you will experience some of these moments and memories yourself and if you are really lucky, like I feel I am, once in a while a child so special comes into your life that they change everything you thought you could ever know about anything.

Arianna is not a student of mine or a child that I have taught but something even more dear and special to me; She is my Goddaughter. A quirky, bright, imaginative, and energetic little person that has brought me so much laughter and knowledge in the 3.5 years she has been on this earth so far, I can't even fathom knowing another child or another person as amazing as she is.

I can't help but get wrapped up in her world of secret codes, imaginary friends, and colorful doodles. Everything is something to explore, an adventure, and a whirl of excitement. We have only known each other for a short time in our lives but I can't help but smile when I think about all the things we have yet to do, talk about, and learn about each other and I honestly can't wait to do them all.

Comments

Popular Posts