So, Been a While!




Let me start off by saying that my life is fulfilling in so many many ways. I have two sweet little (well one little the other slightly plump) cats, a loyal and lovable pup, and an amazing husband that jumps through all of my hoops with me. I have a steady job. I have a wonderful family. The true friends that I do have I wouldn't trade for the world and I cherish them completely.

Amidst all of this wonderful stuff every once in a while I come across a person that is just plain awful and it just blows me away inside.  The kind of person that works hard to win your trust. That acts like they are a true friend. That does so many amazing and inspiring things that you feel proud just to be around them but while you are going around talking this person up they are going around and talking you down. Taking what you say and passing it along to people as if they are doing them a favor. Secretly telling people everything and trying to pull information from them to use negatively against you. An unhappy and damaged person inside trying to fill a void by making others look terrible.

I don't understand people like this. I don't understand what motivates them. I don't understand why they think the way that they do. What I do know is that it hurts my heart and it hurts everyone that they touch with what they say and do. No one wins.

Comments

Popular Posts